Alligator jaws Grasping Forceps 5mm
- Orion laparoscopic Alligator Jaws Grasping Forceps 5mm are featured with a pair of large opening jaws in hollow shape.
- The monotype stainless steel material ensures superior electrocautery energy transfer from standard energy source to the tip of the grasper, providing superior grasping forces and outstanding electrocautery performance.
- The additional layer of insulation on the electrosurgery connection offers enhanced electrosurgical safety for the operator.
- All Orion laparoscopic graspers are designed with an integrated ratchet on/off mechanism to easily switch on or off the instrument ratchet to either hold or release the target tissue from the grasping tips.
- Orion laparoscopic Alligator Jaws Grasping Forceps 5mm is your trusted tool for laparoscopic grasping.
Features & Benefits
Monotype materials provides outstanding electrocautery performance
High quality medical grade stainless steel material ensures superior grasping forces
Additional insulation layer with advanced material, improved electrosurgical safety
Colour coded design, with enhanced instrument identification in the operating theatre
Intuitive ratchet on/off mechanism, offers greater flexibility in tissue manipulations